April 12, 2021 at 03:43PM
• NZDCHF broke key support level 0.6500
• Likely to reach support level 0.6400
NZDCHF continues to fall inside the minor corrective wave (c) – which previously broke the key support level 0.6500 (low of the previous wave (a)).
The breakout of the support level 0.6500 coincided with the breakout of the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from December.
NZDCHF is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.6400 (target price for the completion of the active corrective wave (c)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-12-april-2021-20210412/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates