December 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• NZDCHF rising inside wave (b))
• Likely to test resistance level 0.6375
NZDCHF recently reversed up from the key support level 0.6235 (former low of wave (iv) from November) – standing close to the lower daily Bollinger Band and 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from October.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.6235 started the active short-term correction (b). NZDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6375 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 and the target for the completion of the active wave (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm