December 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• NZDCHF rising inside wave (b))
• Likely to test resistance level 0.6375
NZDCHF recently reversed up from the key support level 0.6235 (former low of wave (iv) from November) – standing close to the lower daily Bollinger Band and 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from October.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.6235 started the active short-term correction (b). NZDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6375 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 and the target for the completion of the active wave (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed