December 11, 2020 at 03:24PM
• NZDCHF rising inside wave (b))
• Likely to test resistance level 0.6375
NZDCHF recently reversed up from the key support level 0.6235 (former low of wave (iv) from November) – standing close to the lower daily Bollinger Band and 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse 1 from October.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.6235 started the active short-term correction (b). NZDCHF is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.6375 (top of the previous impulse wave 1 and the target for the completion of the active wave (b)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdchf-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dollar Flat as Short-Squeeze Trade Nearing End, Experts Say
- Long DJIA on Reflation and Infrastructure: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- USD Recovery and Resistance Hurdles: Q2 Top Trading Opportunities
- Gold Bearish Price Series Emerges amid Failure to Test March High
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM