September 29, 2020 at 03:18PM
• NZDCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.8900
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the support area located between the pivotal support level 0.8745 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse (1) from last month.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
NZDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8900 (top of the previous medium-term impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA