September 29, 2020 at 03:18PM
• NZDCAD reversed from support area
• Likely to rise to 0.8900
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the support area located between the pivotal support level 0.8745 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of August), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the upward impulse (1) from last month.
The upward reversal from this support area stopped the previous medium-term ABC correction (2).
NZDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8900 (top of the previous medium-term impulse wave (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-29-september-2020-20200929/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable