December 28, 2020 at 02:58PM
• NZDCAD reversed from key resistance level 0.9160
• Likely to fall to 0.9065
NZDCAD recently reversed down from the key resistance level 0.9160 (which stopped the sharp upward impulse wave (3) at the start of December) – strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.9160 is likely to create the daily Shooting Star – if the pair closes today near the active levels.
Given the strength of the resistance level 0.9160 and the bearish divergence on the daily RSI indicator – NZDCAD is expected to fall further toward the next support level 0.9065 (former minor resistance from the start of December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-28-december-2020-20201228/
Selected by fonecable.com
- British Pound Outlook: GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY Technical Forecast
- Gold Prices Eye Fed Chair Jerome Powell Testimony and Inflation Data
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) – Collapsing Into Multi-Month Support as Sellers Triumph
- FP Markets Webinar January 13: Forex Basics Part Two
- FP Markets Webinar January 20: Technical Analysis for Beginners