January 25, 2021 at 04:02PM
• NZDCAD rising inside impulse wave 3.
• Likely to rise to resistance level 0.9250
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the support level 0.9062 (former minor support from the middle of December) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse from November.
The upward reversal from the support level 0.9062 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
NZDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9250 (top of the previous minor impulse wave 1 from the start of January).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-25-january-2021-20210125/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm