August 20, 2020 at 03:20PM
• NZDCAD reversed from resistance level 0.8700
• Likely to fall to 0.8500
NZDCAD recently reversed down from the resistance level 0.8700 (former support from June), intersecting with the lower trendline of the daily up channel from the middle of March.
The downward reversal from the resistance level 0.8700 created the daily reversal pattern Shooting Star – which started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
NZDCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 0.8500 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: Weekend news – Iran says it will extend its (nuke) deal with the IAEA if needed May 09, 2021 at 10:25PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from the Asian session ahead – Monday 10 May 2021 May 09, 2021 at 09:37PM
- NEWS: NZ finmin Robertson speaking – says economic recovery better than expected May 09, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Weekend – ECB’s Rehn wants the Bank to adopt the Fed’s inflation target approach May 09, 2021 at 09:16PM