September 17, 2020 at 03:52PM
• NZDCAD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 0.8915 and 0.9000
NZDCAD recently broke resistance area located between the resistance level 0.8850 (which stopped the previous impulse wave (1)) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward correction from July.
The breakout of this resistance area continues the active medium-term impulse wave (3) from the start of September.
NZDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8915 (top of wave (B) from the start of August) – the breakout of which can lead to further gains toward the powerful resistance 0.9000.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-17-september-2020-20200917/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM