December 17, 2020 at 03:16PM
• NZDCAD reversed from round support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9160
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the round support level 0.9000 (former powerful resistance from July, which has been reversing this currency pair from the start of December) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the impulse 3 from last month.
The upward reversal form the support level 0.9000 created the second consecutive Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing.
NZDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9160 (top of the previous impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-17-december-2020-20201217/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: Weekend news – Iran says it will extend its (nuke) deal with the IAEA if needed May 09, 2021 at 10:25PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from the Asian session ahead – Monday 10 May 2021 May 09, 2021 at 09:37PM
- NEWS: NZ finmin Robertson speaking – says economic recovery better than expected May 09, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Weekend – ECB’s Rehn wants the Bank to adopt the Fed’s inflation target approach May 09, 2021 at 09:16PM