December 11, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDCAD reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9150
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the round support level 0.9000 (former powerful resistance level from July, acting as support after it was broken last month).
The support area near the support level 0.9000 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave 3 from November. NZDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9150 (top of the previous impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- New Zealand Dollar Analysis: NZD/USD Energy Builds After Positive Economic Data
- NEWS: EUR/USD rebound is transitory, will resume falling May 05, 2021 at 11:39PM
- Crude Oil Price Outlook: WTI Peels Back from Year-to-Date Highs
- USD/BRL Points Lower as Brazil's Central Bank Raises Selic Rate to 3.5%
- NEWS: Fed’s Rosengren says it is too early to talk about tapering QE May 05, 2021 at 11:08PM