December 11, 2020 at 03:21PM
• NZDCAD reversed from support level 0.9000
• Likely to rise to 0.9150
NZDCAD recently reversed up from the round support level 0.9000 (former powerful resistance level from July, acting as support after it was broken last month).
The support area near the support level 0.9000 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave 3 from November. NZDCAD is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9150 (top of the previous impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdcad-wave-analysis-11-december-2020-20201211/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX