October 21, 2020 at 01:00AM
The update to New Zealand’s Consumer Price Index (CPI) may prop up NZD/USD as the headline reading for inflation is expected to recover in the third quarter.
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session February 25, 2021 at 05:31AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Schnabel: We will ensure that there is no unwarranted tightening of financing conditions February 25, 2021 at 05:29AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,869 new coronavirus cases, 385 deaths in latest update today February 25, 2021 at 05:11AM
- NEWS: Japan December final leading indicator index 95.3 vs 94.9 prelim February 25, 2021 at 05:02AM
- Crude Oil Price Forecast: Demand and Supply Drivers Firing on All Cylinders