September 30, 2020 at 01:20AM
A further improvement in risk appetite may fuel a larger recovery in NZD/USD amid the inverse relationship between the US Dollar and investor confidence.
- NEWS: The stock rotation continues out of high-tech and into cyclicals March 08, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Japan GDP, Australia business confidence March 08, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: NZ data – ANZ Truckometer (GDP proxy) for February +2.0% m/m (prior -3.8%) March 08, 2021 at 09:00PM
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: Cathie Wood on CNBC. Our confidence in Tesla has gone up March 08, 2021 at 08:45PM