August 20, 2020 at 01:22AM
NZD/USD pulls back from the weekly high (0.6651) as the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Minutes foreshadow a change in the forward guidance for monetary policy. Continue Reading…
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates