September 15, 2020 at 01:00AM
The crowding behavior in NZD/USD persist ahead of the Fed rate decision even though the central bank prepares to release the updated Summary of Economic Projections (SEP).
- Asian shares fall amid China’s asset-bubble warning
- Dollar Edges Higher; Federal Reserve Seen Tolerating Higher Yields
- Saudi and Russia are at loggerheads again, but OPEC meeting ‘unlikely to ruin the oil party’
- Apple stock has biggest day since Oct. 12 after Buffett endorsement, stores reopen
- Stock futures fall after S&P 500 notches best day since June