December 14, 2020 at 08:00PM
NZD/USD clears the opening range for December, with the advance from the monthly low (0.7006) pushing the Relative Strength Index (RSI) back into overbought territory.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM