January 28, 2021
US Dollar strength continued after the Federal Reserve interest rate decision, sinking risk-sensitive currencies like the New Zealand Dollar as traders reassessed market conditions.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm