September 21, 2020 at 09:10PM
An abrupt reversal in risk assets has seen the Nikkei 225 and ASX 200 fall beneath nearby support, threatening further losses. Here are the levels to watch in the days ahead.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?