August 20, 2020 at 03:19PM
• Nike broke multi-month resistance level 104.50
• Likely to rise to 110.00
Nike recently broke above the key multi-month resistance level 104.50 (which has been reversing the price from the middle of January – as can be seen from the daily Nike chart below).
The breakout of the resistance level 104.50 accelerated the active different-length impulse waves 3 and (3).
Given the clear multi-month uptrend – Nike is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 110.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nike-wave-analysis-20-august-2020-20200820/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/USD May Rise as Dovish Fed Calms Yields, US Dollar
- NEWS: Non-trend transitions to Trend. Make that simple phrase a part of your trading mindset. April 16, 2021 at 09:28PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Cable powers higher in outside reversal April 16, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: US stocks hit another closing record as the party continues April 16, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Little changes in the futures net position data for the week April 16, 2021 at 08:39PM