Sam Zell is the founder and chairman of Equity Group Investments, a private investment firm.
He has some investment experience, having founded the group more than half a century ago and investing his way to a net worth north of a billion USD.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach