What a battle in equities
The S&P 500 is now down just 7 points to 3869.
The FX market hasn’t responded as strongly as in the earlier bounce but it’s making headway. It’s less of a dollar move now and more of a move in yen and Swiss franc crosses.
- NEWS: Euro shrugs off ECB easing talk, extends gain March 02, 2021 at 08:21PM
- NEWS: Gold higher but the bounce has a dead-cat flavour March 02, 2021 at 07:52PM
- NEWS: Oil falls late to settle below $60 for the first time since Feb 19 March 02, 2021 at 07:34PM
- EUR/USD Rate Forecast: Euro Rebound Emerges After Defending 2021 Low
- NEWS: Schumer says Senate will have the votes to pass $1.9 trillion stimulus March 02, 2021 at 07:27PM