US Treasury Secretary Yellen says its entirely up to the Fed how they manage monetary policy.
ICYMI Yellen is a past Chair of the Federal Reserve System. Her and Powell are currently on the same page. Let’s see how that changes when the Fed does decide its time to raise rates (which, we are told repeatedly,
Search Web: Yellen says she has regular meetings with Fed Chair Powell but believes strongly in Fed independence
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach