Up $0.33 or 0.47%
The high price for the day reached $70.65. The low price extended to $68.68.
The price fell sharply after a headline saying "US lifts sanctions on Iran individuals". The tumble lower, saw the price dip briefly below the 200 hour MA (green line) for the first time since May 24th.
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide