WTI crude oil futures to settle at $63.13, up $0.33 or 0.52%
The June contract settled lower by $0.32 at $63.14
Technically, the price is trading between the 50% and the 61.8% of the move down from the March cycle high. Those levels comes in at $63.87 to $62.61.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates