WTI crude oil futures for March delivery settle up $0.93 or 1.70%
The high price reached $56.33 while the low extended to $54.81.
The contract has risen 3 days in a row. Yesterday the price moved above the January high at $53.94. The contract has been mired in a sideways trading range between $51.41 and $53.94. If the price
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data