US still sitting on AstraZeneca vaccines
The US still has nearly 30 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in storage and the chance of it ever being approved or used is low. Some of them have been given to Mexico and Canada but no doubt allies are pressuring them to release more.
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Price Outlook Still Positive, Reaching for 1.22
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach