A look at the economic surprise index from Citi
I often look at this to match it up with how currencies are performing.
The kiwi has leveled off this year but its economic numbers have been far exceeding estimates. If that keeps up, it’s only a matter of time until the RBNZ turns.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data