To taper or not to taper? That is the question
With soft data already underpinning the narrative that the UK economy looks set for a strong recovery amid vaccine progress and the broader reopening, it is now over to the BOE to make their next move in terms of managing policy.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses