Reserve Bank Of Australia
The Reserve Bank of Australia kept the cash rate and the 3yr bond yield target unchanged at 0.10% as expected. The RBA also said that they will not increase rate until actual inflation is above the 2-3% target range. This means that interest rates may not be increased until 2024.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data