The pandemic wreaked havoc on seasonal-adjustment models
Some talk about seasonal adjustment issues in the non-farm payrolls report is doing the rounds. If you look at the unadjusted numbers, there were 1,089,000 million jobs created, which is very close to consensus. The unemployment rate also fell to 5.7%.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses