The low after the jobs report, stalled at the 61.8% retracement level
The USDJPY initially moved sharply lower after the jobs report, and found support buyers near the 61.8% retracement of the move up from the April 23 low. That level comes in at 108.32.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses