The range for the week is only 75 pips
The USDJPY did trade to a new low for the week today. The old low was 108.614. The new low ist 108.602. Whoop De Doo…. The price has rebounded on the less than stellar break, and has moved back above the 200 hour MA at 108.88 and
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?