Trades in a narrow trading range and looks for the next shove
The USDJPY peaked yesterday at 105.168. The price closed the day at 104.97 and moved lower in the Asian session to a low price of 104.916. The subsequent moved to the upside peaked at 105.10. That has the range for the day at only 18 pips. The 22 day average
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data