38.2% comes in at 105.358
The "give" was to the upside. The buyers entered and pushed the pair above the trendline, and ultimately above the high price from Tuesday’s trade at 105.168. The doors open for further upside. Stay above the previous high keeps the bowls firmly in control..
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data