Price is back below the 100/200 day MA
The USDCHF has moved lower with the dollar selling today and in the process has moved below and away from both the 100 and 200 day moving averages. Those moving averages come in at 0.9073 and 0.9084. The price has has trended down to a low of 0.9077.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses