Price is back below the 100/200 day MA
The USDCHF has moved lower with the dollar selling today and in the process has moved below and away from both the 100 and 200 day moving averages. Those moving averages come in at 0.9073 and 0.9084. The price has has trended down to a low of 0.9077.
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM