Extend above resistance on the daily chart and looks toward its 100 day moving average
On the topside, the 100 day moving average cuts across at 0.9017. That is the Next major target on the topside. The 50% retracement of the move down from the September high comes in at 0.90262.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data