Breaks below the 2018 low price of 1.22445
Looking at the hourly chart below, a key catalyst for the move to the downside today from a technical perspective was the holding of the 100 hour moving average (blue line) at today’s highs. Sellers leaned against the moving average level, and the price action started to move back to the downside.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses