100 hour MA and underside of broken trend line holds and sends the pair back toward 200 hour MA below
The USDCAD cracked below a upward sloping trendline late in the session yesterday and agent momentum to the price down toward the 200 hour moving average (green line currently at 1.27755). The pairs price did dipped below that moving
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data