Key target for the USDCAD
With the USCAD breaking below its 2018 low price of 1.22455, the price is in more open road.
Looking at the daily chart of the USDCAD, however, the pair is testing a lower trendline now at 1.2190. That trendline can next lows from December and again in March. Will buyers lean/take profit. Be aware. A move below keeps the
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses