Trades around 200 hour MA again
The USDCAD peaked at 1.25474 recently and backed off. That hi was just short of the 50% midpoint of the move down from the March high the March low at the 1.25503 level. Patient risk focused traders leaned against the level (risk could be defined and limited).
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?