Tests a swing area on the weekly chart
The USDCAD is sharply lower and trending to the lowest level going back to early 2018. The pair is testing some swing lows between 2016 and 2018 at the 1.2413 to 1.24606 area. Move below and it opens up more downside potential with the swing low from 2018 at 1.22445 and the swing low
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?