What’s the setup for USD/JPY?
MUFG Research sees a scope for a softer USD/JPY this week.
"There is increased focus on USD/JPY which looks set to breach the
110.00-level for the first time since 6th April following sharp selling
we believe was related to the MSCI rebalancing of global equity indices
that saw 29 Japan stocks removed
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable