Technically, the pair is in a good spot but..
From a technical perspective, the pair is keeping more bullish with price action resting just above the 110.00 handle to start the European morning.
- Gold Price Outlook: XAU Prices Coil – Is Another Breakout Brewing?
- NEWS: Make India great again January 24, 2020 at 02:15PM
- NEWS: Belgian December business sentiment -2.0 vs -3.4 prior January 24, 2020 at 02:03PM
- NEWS: WTO arbitration deal spreads but Trump promised “very dramatic” action soon January 24, 2020 at 02:00PM
- NEWS: The USDJPY rebounds up toward the December ceiling January 24, 2020 at 01:56PM
Top Posts & Pages
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: NZ finmin Robertson says more government spending to come to support economy January 23, 2020 at 02:52AM
- NEWS: Gold still refuses to follow the script as price action remains caught in limbo January 23, 2020 at 08:35AM
- NEWS: HK briefing announced at 0230GMT - on 2nd coronavirus case January 23, 2020 at 01:31AM
- NEWS: ANZ no longer forecasting an RBA rate cut next week January 23, 2020 at 02:01AM
- GBP Charts
- NEWS: The shut down of Wuhan is an enormous event - the numbers are staggering January 23, 2020 at 01:53AM
- Euro May Fall as the ECB Stays Cautious Despite Economic Upturn
- NEWS: Chinese medical professional who contracted the coronavirus says his condition has improved after 1 day treatment January 23, 2020 at 02:08AM
- ECB Leaves Rates Unchanged, As Expected; Euro Stable