Data from Japan today has been disappointing, both retail sales and industrial production data were a miss on estimates.
Its not usual for Japanese data to move the yen too much upon release and I’m not looking at today’s as a driver for the yen (it went the wrong way anyway)
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, Dow Jones, US Dollar, Fed, Gold, Crude Oil, Yen, BoJ
- 4 Effective Trading Indicators Every Trader Should Know
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, S&P 500 Forecasts for the Week Ahead
- Top 10 Candlestick Patterns To Trade the Markets
- Mexican Peso Forecast: Waters Turn Murkier for the Dollar, USD/MXN Remains Vulnerable