USD/JPY hits a fresh high of 105.27 on the day
The push above 105.00 is continuing for the pair as the dollar continues to see more of a tailwind this week with EUR/USD now cracking below 1.2000.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data