US wholesale inventories for March 2021
– Wholesale inventories for March (F) 1.3% versus 1.4% estimate. The preliminary report came at 1.4%. February inventories rose 1.0%
the inventory to sales ratio the client is the lowest going back to 2014 as sales sop up inventories. The supply chains are certainly an issue in the recovery as manufacturers adjust to post
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses