Yellen says inflation is transitory, does not anticipate inflation will be a problem in the US economy
Y speaking at a WSJ event. Yellen singing from the same song sheet as the Fed on ‘transitory inflation and no rate rises.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates