Can’t blame the Fed for this one
Something I highlighted yesterday is the consistent selling of stocks in the days after the FOMC. You can’t blame this one one on the Fed (in my opinion) it wasn’t justified to blame the other ones on the Fed either.
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?