Stocks climb to the highs of the day
US stocks are getting a late lift in what’s already been a strong week. The S&P 500 is up 25 points to 4121.
Closing at the highs of the week is a good sign for the week ahead, though this will be the 6th gain in 7 days and
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates