Russell 2000 index does close lower
The final numbers are showing:
The Russell 2000 index of the small-cap stocks did not fare as well. In fact it declined on the day. It is showing a decline of -15.72 points or -0.68% at 2311.40.
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM