US mortgage delinquencies fall 6.38%
US mortgage delinquencies fell to 6.38% in the first quarter versus 6.73% in the fourth quarter. The high during covid reached 8.22% in the second quarter of 2020. The level is still higher than the
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses