Enormous deficit again
The fiscal holes just keep getting larger. We’re half way through the fiscal year and the deficit is already $1.7 trillion. They might be able to get a $2.5 trillion infrastructure plan through too.
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, EUR/USD, S&P 500, FTSE 100, Inflation, Sentiment
- The Basics of Technical Analysis
- Will Dow Jones Outperform Nasdaq 100 as Inflation Debates Heat Up?
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Brazil real hits four-month high as global banks turn hawkish on interest rates